*UPDATE 4/18/13: We are currently in the process of restructuring our Campus Program, but will be back up and running again in time for the Fall Semester! Please e-mail Peter Walters with any questions: Peter@twodegreesfood.com
Looking for a challenging, fun and rewarding job while you’re at school? Are you entrepreneurial, hardworking and looking to make a real impact in the world? Interested in sales or marketing? Are you passionate about alleviating childhood hunger, but don’t know what to do? Look no further than the Two Degrees Campus Director Program!
We have had over 100 Campus Directors at colleges, universities and high schools across the country. Two Degrees is looking for enthusiastic, socially conscious, and entrepreneurially-minded undergraduate students to launch and manage the Two Degrees business on your college campus. We give you all the tools, guidance, and support to get started, and the execution we leave to you.
Want to see Two Degrees bars at your favorite coffee shop, grocery store or bookstore? Go for it–make the pitch! The sky is the limit for where you can sell and market Two Degrees bars. Not only are Two Degrees bars delicious and healthy, they also provide a social halo that is attractive to retailers and consumers alike.
See Roles and Responsibilities of Campus Director below:
Development & Execution of Campus Marketing Plan
- Create map of all potential marketing outlets and locations on and off campus.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Friendster (kidding!), email, posters, product sampling and newspaper advertisements and articles to make Two Degrees the talk of your campus.
- Bring bars and literature to class one day and tell your peers about our product and mission.
- Contact relevant groups, clubs, and organizations to spread the word about Two Degrees.
- Host bar tastings/demos outside of your dining halls, fraternities, dorm or cafes.
- Reach out to your alumni association, administration or other relavent groups at your college to increase awareness of our product.
- Think outside the box! What will you do differently to market Two Degrees bars to your community?
Build community of Activists Around Two Degrees at your School
- Host and support events around childhood hunger, and other social causes a using Two Degrees bar samples to educate students about our company, mission, and the importance of nutrition around the world.
- Recruit peers to join in marketing and sales efforts.
- Select a suitable, hardworking and intelligent underclassmen student to replace you upon graduation, or while abroad.
Communication with Two Degrees Team
- Every month you will participate in one of three conference call with our Campus Program Manager and other Campus Directors to discuss progress, strategy, hear your weekly goals/challenges, and to address any questions you may have. (*maximum of 2 absences)
- Every week, submit a written update of your progress along with photos and/or videos of people eating/holding Two Degrees bars, bars being sold at the various retail locations on and around your campus, at your local Whole Foods, and any other creative content that you can come up with is greatly appreciated!
- Metrics from your product demo outlining number of bars distributed, number of students who stopped by, number of FB Likes generated, and a number of quotes from students about their reactions to the product.
To help you run a successful Two Degrees business on your campus, we will provide you with the following:
- Plenty of Two Degrees bars (with more available upon request) to be given at your discretion to students, friends, faculty, staff and retailers when giving sales pitches
- “Two Degrees In a Box” starter kit, including:
- Valid Nutrition Packs (one of the types of meals we donate)
- Flyers/posters to put on tables and hang up
- Marketing collateral such as stickers, pens, water bottle, bracelets and
- Two Degrees T-shirt
- Price list
- Two Degrees Campus Director Guidebook
- AND MORE!
Most importantly, your efforts will help malnourished children in need around the world. As additional compensation, you will receive:
- Commission for action-based sales, marketing, and partnership-related activities – click here for details
- Letter of recommendation from Two Degrees founders upon request
- Access to Two Degrees investment team and Board of Directors, including senior executives with marketing, retail, and finance backgrounds.